Business is growing at HD McKay in 2023 and we are currently expanding our team. HD McKay Consulting Engineers is a leading and developing Project Management and Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy operating throughout the island of Ireland.
With over 20 years of experience in design and management of construction projects, we provide professional services to Businesses, Corporations, Local Authorities, Public Bodies, Solicitors, and Individuals on a range of Commercial, Industrial and Domestic projects.
We are seeking well-motivated, enthusiastic “Project Architects” to join our dynamic team.
We need individuals who will be………….
- Self-motivated, driven, and successful, with highly developed planning & organizational skills and a flexible attitude.
- Client & quality-focused, continuously improvement-minded with fresh ideas to drive the business forward.
- Can work well in a team environment.
- Responsible for leading the effective planning and management of projects from inception to completion with particular emphasis on developing good working relationships with clients, design team members, and staff.
- Focused on the short- and long-term profitability and growth of the Company.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team across our wide range of Building, Civil, Architectural & Structural Engineering projects.
Minimum requirements:A Degree in Architecture.
- Membership of a relevant Professional body leading to Chartered status (Chartered status desirable).
- Experience in Building Control (Amendment) Regulations 2014 is required.
- Proficiency in the latest versions of ACAD and REVIT
- 3-4 years’ experience.
- Clean driving license.
Apply in the strictest confidence by emailing to:
HD McKay Consulting Engineers